Find Your Nursing School
Hi! My name is Kaitlyn Smith-Woods, I'm a fulltime nurse at a major hospital in a beautiful city somewhere in the heart of California. I struggled with the decision to quit my job as a research technician and return to school to get a BSN but it's the most emotionally and financially rewarding choice I've made in life and I hope my website will encourage others to take the plunge.
Questions. Your questions answered.
Hi, I just finished a medical assistant program that didn't really find me a good job. I read the...
by Povlynna in Lowell, MA about 1 year ago | 0 replies
i stopped taking my birth control pills about a month ago and i am still sexually active. we use ...
by eunice in San jose, CA about 1 year ago | 1 reply
Hi, I am currently taking the NuvaRing. I have been on it for about three months. I have noticed ...
by Nikki in Los Angeles, California about 1 year ago | 0 replies
by m in cali, la about 1 year ago | 0 replies
How do you, what do you look for, to get a BSN or a LPN certificate/degree?
by Crystal in Georgia about 1 year ago | 1 reply
I graduated from my ADN program almost 1 year ago, got licensed in september, finally found a job...
by Nancy in Colorado City, AZ over 2 years ago | 1 reply
I am wanting to get a BSN, do you just take the state exam once you get your BSN, or do you...
by Maryn in Redding,ca over 2 years ago | 2 replies
how do you relieve gas pain - my husband has lower abdomen pains and thinks it is gas that he can...
by Marcia in Laguna Hills, CA over 2 years ago | 0 replies
I'll be starting nursing school in a month and I'm so very excited, but scared at the same time. ...
by Alexandra in Monticello, AR over 3 years ago | 0 replies
I know I have to attend a college or post secondary college, but I would like to know all the ste...
by Carmen Franklin in Indianapolis,IN over 2 years ago | 0 replies
I have three questions.
1. Are male nurses more common now?
2. Is the fast track LVN prog...
by Male Nursing Student in Walnut Creek, CA over 2 years ago | 1 reply
My daughter has a Bachelor's Degree in Health Sciences. What would she need to do to receive a n...
by N Pickup in Boston, MA over 2 years ago | 0 replies
Can you tell me how many hours a nursing student studies each night on average?
by Joy V. in Austin, TX over 3 years ago | 2 replies
What school can you go to to get a BSN? im lost and dont know who to ask or what school to apply ...
by Sasha in Auburn, WA over 2 years ago | 0 replies
I've heard that a lot of states are going to start requiring a BSN degree and no more new nurses ...
by Kristy in Atlanta over 3 years ago | 4 replies
I'm looking into getting my BSN. I already graduated from a 4 year university with a degree in m...
by Karen in Los Angeles, CA over 2 years ago | 0 replies
Is CNA a degree that you go to college for or just some kind of trainging? I'd reall...
by Tina in Topeka over 3 years ago | 1 reply
i know this site is about getting a BSN but I'm tired of my job and thinking about becoming a LPN...
by Vanessa in Tampa, FL over 3 years ago | 1 reply
- 20 Out of 10
- 5 West Nursing
- A Place I call Home
- Abilene Rob
- Ambulence Driver
- Angel in the Sickroom
- At Your Cervix
- Baby Catcher
- Blissful Entropy
- Blog, Blah, Blah
- Brain Scramble, RN
- Code Blog
- Diary of a Trauma Nurse
- Digital Doorway
- EDNurseasauras, Still in the Trenches
- Halfway up the Stairs
- Head Nurse (funny!)
- I Am Not A Drain On Society
- I Now Pronounce You: Husband, Wife and Two Crazy Dogs
- Island Roar
- It shouldn’t happen in health care
- Licensed 2 ILL
- Livin’ Large
- Madness: Tales of an Emergency Room Nurse
- Mental Nurse
- Musings of a Highly Trained Monkey
- My World of Nursing Down Under
- Not Nurse Ratched
- Nurse Me
- Nurse POV: Blog Community from ADVANCE
- Nurse’s Life Blog
- Nursing Ideas
- Nursing Jobs.org
- Nursing School Insanity
- Old Age is a Bitch
- On the Clock
- The Physical Therapy Assistant
- Pixel RN
- RN to BSN Info
- Tammy Swofford
- The Angry Nurse
- The Kronicles of Kris
- Trauma Diva
- Young and Restless Nurse
Top Nursing Programs
- University of Washington
- University of California--San Francisco
- University of Pennsylvania
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of Michigan--Ann Arbor
- University of North Carolina--Chapel Hill (School of Nursing)
- Oregon Health and Science University
- University of Illinois--Chicago
- University of Maryland--Baltimore
- University of Pittsburgh
- Yale University
- University of California--Los Angeles
- University of Iowa
- Case Western Reserve University
- Duke University
- Indiana University-Purdue University--Indianapolis
- University of Colorado--Denver and Health Sciences Center
- Columbia University
- Jacksonville University School of Nursing
- Rush University
- University of Texas Health Science Center--Houston
- University of Texas--Austin
- University of Virginia
- University of Wisconsin--Madison
- Vanderbilt University